How we can help you, the lawyers of the Legal Centre - www.legalcentre.org How we can help you, the lawyers of the Legal Centre - www.legalcentre.org

Trinity College English Language Tests are no longer listed in the list of acceptable

Почти страшная история - English Language Test are no longer listed in the list of acceptable provider by the Home Office

Собственно говоря, копия мего письма сегодня в ILPA:

URGENT !

I have noted that the Trinity College London English language tests (ALL OF THEM) have been deleted from the most recent UK BA (09-03-2020) Approved secure English language test centres list: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/869997/Approved_Secure_English_Language_Test_Centres_9.3.20.pdf

So if you look into the list the only IELTS tests are currently accepted.

How nice !

Such a big change overnight without any prior announcement ? Most of my clients are using that test nowadays !

Google search gave no results, too.

Fear not !

I called the Trinity College London myself and a bit tired voice of the person at their end confirmed that:

– they know about the 09-03-2020 omission of the Trinity College from the List
– their tests are still accepted
– the Home Office has been notified
– the correction of the list is expected ASAP

P.S. Most of the Legal Centre's clients have been taking and passing the Trinity College London tests

Осталось дождаться изменений на сайте Home Office чтобы "спать спокойно".

Комментарии

• Я поднял на ноги "всех и вся": ILPA, JCWI, FreeMovement.

Жду формальных ответов.

Буду держать в курсе событий.
  • From the UK BA:

Transtional arrangements: We are currently transitioning from the existing list of test centres shown in this document to those shown in a separate document on this website (NB They apparently refer to https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-on-applying-for-uk-visa-approved-english-language-tests)

You will be able to take a test at one of the IELTS SELT Consortium test centres until 7 April 2020. You will be able to book a test at one of the Trinity College London test centres until 7 July 2020.”
  • Все хорошо, что хорошо кончается.

После проведенной работы с ILPA, Legal Centre рады сообщить хорошую новость:

==

Update on SELT providers – from ILPA

Dear Members

Further to our email of 12 March 2020, we have now had a response from the Home Office to our query on the list of approved Secure English Language Test providers, as follows:

"A message is being worked up for publication on Gov.UK to confirm that Trinity will continue to operate under the new provisions. So in answer to your question, Trinity won’t be stopping providing tests. I’ve attached an announcement Trinity made on their website about this as well for reference:
    https://www.trinitycollege.com/news/viewarticle/trinity-to-expand-selt-services-in-the-uk
Войдите или Зарегистрируйтесь чтобы комментировать.